History of the bank

The PJSCB "DAVR-BANK" was founded and started its activity on September 29, 2001 in the city of Tashkent.

From the very first day, all the activities of the bank are aimed at deepening the process of market reforms, implementing priority directions for liberalizing the economy and accelerating economic reforms as defined by the Presidential Decree of March 21, 2000 "On Measures for Further Liberalization and Reforming the Banking System."

The Bank constantly develops and introduces new term of deposits, which, with their attractiveness and high yield, deserve the great interest of the population to keep their savings.

In pursuance of the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of September 24, 2004, No.445 "On Measures for the Further Development of a Payment System Based on Plastic Cards", the bank develops its payment system, implements salary projects in the organizations of the republic.

In October 2008, due to the increase in the customer base and the increased need for high-quality banking services in the Chilonzar region, the Chilanzar branch of the bank opened, which began to actively provide services to customers and expand the range of services offered by the bank.

Due to the successful development of the bank in Yakkasaray branch of the bank, in April 2010, the Mirzo-Ulugbek branch of the bank began its activity in one of the most business parts of the city.

In November 2011 the Uchtepa branch of the bank started its work.

In August 2014, the city opened 2 branches of the bank: Yunusabad branch and Almazar branch.

Currently, 7 branches of the bank operate in Tashkent, employing more than 400 people and serving over 20,000 customers. The main motto of the bank is "Bank for the client, not the client for the bank".


  1823